Cyber Security Is Harder Than Building Bridges
A flood of events cross your network hourly, but most are not threats to security. The daunting task for you is to identify the significant events that pose a security risk before a compromise occurs.One in five small businesses fall victim to hackers every year, and of those, about 60 percent go out of business within six months of the attack.
Network security log monitoring and retention can also be used to prove the integrity of your information security infrastructure. Organizations need a team of security experts to review security logs and alerts 24×7 to identify any malicious activity.
Stay ahead of security threats with continuous monitoring, enhanced intelligence, proactive prevention, early threat recognition, rapid response, and investigation of root causes.
Infopercept offers 24×7 security monitoring, log management and security device management from our state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC) to protect against threats and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our security monitoring services provide clients with extensive visibility by identifying potential threats within their environment.
Cyber Security Monitoring Packages:
- 24×7 Continuous Security Monitoring and Event Correlation
- Client Dashboard
- Detailed Security Reports
- Routers/Switches Monitoring
- Firewalls (network based) Monitoring
- Log Monitoring, Correlation, and Storage
- Network Intrusion Detection (NIDS) and Monitoring*
- Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) and Monitoring*
- Host Intrusion Detection (HIDS) and Monitoring*
- Vulnerability Scanning and Reporting
- Monitoring of Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Monitoring of Anti-Virus for Server(s) and Gateway(s)
- Monitoring of Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewall Appliance(s)
- Monitoring of SPAM and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Service