In this article we're going to see how to execute an arp spoof attack that will also lead to sniffing packets along with stealing credentials. So let's get started without further ado ...
1) Go to Kali Linux and click on the IP forwarding or you can drop all the packets between the target and the router.
6) You will then be asked to choose your own network adapter for the network adapter. In my case, their wlan0 as I use the wireless network card of my KALI.
8) In place of target 1 add the IP address of the default gateway and in the place of target 2 add the IP address of the target (Windows machine).
11) Now open Wireshark to sniff all of our target's packets.
12) Choose your network interface after opening and press the Start button.
13) Go to your windows machine now and try logging into any website.
14) Come back to Wireshark and try using filters like ip.addr == 192.168.0.106(target’s IP address) to show all packets related to our target only.
15) Now search for the packets for any sensitive information, but most passwords are sent in post requests so try to search for any post requests and if you're lucky you might get something like that?
So that’s for now. See you next time.
Technology dependency in Business are growing, so is the risk. We come across SOS situation every now and then due to Cyber Crime.
Infopercept SOS model is like vaccine which immunize against threat at various levels
H-1209, Titanium City Center,
Anand Nagar Road, Satellite Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 015