Infopercept Consulting, a leading Managed Security Services Provider, will be hosting a panel discussion on “Cloud Data Protection and Security Standards for BFSI.” The discussion, which would revolve around the emerging trends in cloud data protection seen in UK, EU, and India, would be held on 30th June 2022 at 8:00 PM IST I 10:30 AM EST. The webinar, led by an esteemed panel of dignitaries, will focus on the need to streamline financial policies and regulations for the BFSI sector.
Why You should attend ?
- Understand EU & UK cloud data protection and security standards and key elements of a data protection framework
- Know how to strengthen cyber security preparedness for BFSIs
- Interpret compliance regulations and trends prevalent in UK, EU & India
The esteemed panelists would comprise of
Mr. Barry McCormack
Data Protection Officer and Head of Privacy, GDPR Legal Consultants (former Head of Data Privacy, NHS UK Test & Trace, and DPO, Gatwick Airport) He is a highly experienced Data Protection Professional with expert knowledge of International Privacy Laws. He specializes in delivering GDPR Enterprise Compliance and solving Privacy Law and Data Protection problems.
Mr. Trayambkeshwar Vatsa
Head - Enterprise Architecture, Axis Bank (formerly AVP & Head of Enterprise Architecture, Reserve Bank of India IT Services; and consultant to multiple UK banks while with Cognizant Technology Services)
Mr. David Paris (Moderator)
Global Financial Services Advisor, Infopercept. Mr. David, an independent consultant and former UK head of Financial Services, Cognizant, is a seasoned business technology, operations, and data solutions advisor and manager, with a domain focus across risk, compliance, and middle office operations, for banking and securities businesses in Europe, Asia, and the U.S.
Mr. Jaydeep Ruparelia
CEO & Co-Founder, Infopercept Consulting. He is a technology entrepreneur with over two decades of experience in cybersecurity and extensive experience in the area of business process automation, digital transformation, security engagement, and leadership. He utilizes his pervasive security experience and deep insights into envisioning and formulating cybersecurity strategies.
- Key market influences of the EU & UK cloud data protection and security standards
- Interaction between CISO and DPO (Data Protection Officer - the EU GDPR established role, also present in separate UK legislation)
- The implications for management focus and attention implied by GDPR between being a ‘data controller’ and a ‘data processor’
- Digital operational resilience regulations for financial institutions and related compliance: trends in the UK, EU & India
The distinguished panel of experts will elucidate on the regulatory regime for the Banking and Financial sectors with an in-depth understanding of the GDPR and its impact on the BFSI sector.